1. Creating private nameservers in domain control panel : Please visit this URL to see how you can create private nameservers in domain control panel
2. Creating A record for private nameservers in cPanel : Goto cPanel > Advanced DNS Zone Editor and create A record for your private nameservers.
- Log into your GoDaddy Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click the Manage button.
- Locate the domain you wish to modify and click the Gear icon, then select Manage DNS:
- In the Settings tab, under Host Names, click Manage.
- In the pop-up, click Add Hostname.
- For Hostname, input ns1.
- For IP Address, enter the first private name server IP address provided in the welcome email.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for the second private name server.
Creating Nameservers ( Othe Domain Register) Including Netringindia (as an ‘A record’)
- Login to the cPanel for the domain you want included in the Nameservers. For example if you want to create: ns1.example.com, you would login to the cPanel for example.com
- On the left side of cPanel under stats, locate and copy your Shared IP Address. You may have to click the expand stats link.
- Under Domains click the Advanced DNS Zone Editor button.
- In the Add a Record section, fill in the fields as needed for each nameserver you want to create. Below is a brief example of what to enter in the fields.
Field Name Example Name Enter the nameserver you want to setup here, for example: ns1.yourdomain.com TTL You can enter any positive number here, but I recommend entering 14400, which is quite standard across the industry. Type Select A Address Enter the Shared IP you viewed earlier in cPanel (in step 1).
You will see a message stating “Added record”